Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Năm, 3 tháng 6, 2010

Well,now it's some random things i do when i'm boring.
Here it is,FOTD
To day i try on the mushroom bbcream,so you can see my before and after makeup face.
Don't be shock,i dont mean that i'm good at makeup,but i just wanna say that I look better with it.
this is what i use today.


I took step by step pics for you to compare.I have a lot of bumps in my forehead right now because i'm in my period.
My bare face:

I put the bbcream on half face,see the different?


Put on the whole face?See,this bbcream works great.Also,i add some concealer for my undereye.


Apply Skinfood rice shimmering powder:

Put on some liptint,and i'm ready to go.I'm using Tony tint in Cherry.

Total time for makeup? 5 minutes,super easy.Have a nice day everyone.Bye

3 nhận xét:

  1. Wow love the end result, so fresh faced~

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. I love this fresh and natural look! The pink lips look so pretty on you!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! <3

    Trả lờiXóa
  3. you are so welcome,Jess.You inspired me alot

    Trả lờiXóa