Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 6, 2010

Review my skincare

Well,i've change my skincare to Skinfood for over a week now,so i can do a more details review about them.
Firstly,the Blacktea and honey cleansing cream:

It has very pleasant smell,not overwhelming,but sweet,like you're enjoy a cup of tea.Even it claims to remove makeup,i use it as my everyday cleanser.It's not sticky,not oily,just gently remove my makeup,and dont have the stiky/oily residue after i wash it off.Highly recommend to people with combination/normal skintype.Plus,it's huge,contain blacktea extract and honey,soooo yummy.200g.

Next is my Lettuce and cucumber elmusion.

I tend to go to elmusion when it comes to skincare,i dont usually buy essence or serum or cream much.This elmusion claims to rehydrate dry and thirsty skin.Every skintype can use it.But personally,i think,it suits normal/combination skin better than oily skin.Oily skin shoud use the essence instead,it's less sticky.The texture is slightly thicker than the VitC elmusion.

Moving on my VitC elmusion.


I love this.It's very lightweigh,non sticky,not oily so everyone can use it.It contain fruits extracts and vitamin C to lighten the skintone.It has very pleasant smell,like lemon and orange,absorbs very quickly.Because i love it so much,i decide to buy the VitC serum,my red scars have been reduce thanks to this elmusion.Pure love~~~~~~~~.
The VitC

And the Lettuce and cucumber

1 nhận xét: