Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 6, 2010

Review some BBcreams that i got

well,i did let my skin79 waterdrop go,not because i dont like it,but i think i wont use it anyway.So confused
It give sheer coverage,smell like fresh waterdrop,and the texture is fluid,like fluid foundation.It has shimmer,fine shimmer,and i think it's too much on summer hot day if i sweat.So i decided to let this go,and i'll buy one more bbcream instead of it.


next is the Missha perfect cover spf42.I believe it has the highest spf,i's very good.Like it claims,it offers medium to full coverage.I think it has the best coverage.But it has slightly gray cast,may make me look a lil' wash off.
Since i have combintion/dry skin(whoaaaa),it can be a lil' flaky if i dont moisturize my skin well.It gives semi-matt finish,I use this double as a concealer for the undereye.Works wonders.Recommend for troubled skin.



And tada,my Skinfood bbcreams.The aloe bbcream and the mushroom bbcream.

The aloe bb: The coverage is good,comparable to Missha,not as dry as Missha,still has a semi-matt finish(or because i have dry skin?).And the smell,oh i must say this is so refreshing.It also has spf 20,it's a plus.I love its smell.People who dont like fragrance like dislike this,but i love this.Highly recommend to oily skin,teenagers...almost everyone.
The mushroom:The coverage is not as good as Aloe,but i blend easier than the Aloe.The smell remind me of fresh guava,have no idea,but i love the smell so much,remind of of my childhood,climb the tree and eat guava with my cousins.Still the coverage is better than the skin79,give a glowy finish,not oily,so comfortable with this on.

I have a quick comparision between Missha,Aloe,anf Mushroom,Misha in No21,the other are in no1.From left to right is Missha,aloe and mushroom

Blend out:

2 nhận xét:

  1. Not a big fan of Missha as well, it broke me out! Everyone seems to like the Skinfood BBs.

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. e oi, sao o vn ma e gioi english wa vay,cha bu voi chi.c vao blog cua frheadtotoe thay blog cua e.cho c hoi cai nay xiu.skin79 waterdrop xai dc hog e, da c thuoc nhon, chi dang xai cai leoile ma thay no trang wa e ah,tinh doi cai khac

    Trả lờiXóa