Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Tư, 9 tháng 6, 2010

New haul of me,cant get enough of these CV soaps


These are my newbies.I have no idea about these untill yesterday and i suddenly fell in love with them.I only get 10 1/6 of the full bar to test which one suits me the best.Seems like they are all suit me very well.Even their smell not sweet or nice,it's actually the smell of the essentials oils the soaps contain.Once you get use to it,you get addicted.Seriously,i fell in love.
All i got is:
Cornmeal and honey srubby.
Rassaul yoghurt clay soap.
Carrot and honey complexion.
Avocado oats and shea soap.
Honey beer soap.
Chocolate orange soap.
Olive and shea soap.
Shea rose clay soap.
Pumpkin spice soap.
These can use on all over your body.I find them very good at cleansing my face.They can work on sensitive skin.No harmfull,organic,very refreshing.Highly recommend these.
I only got 10,but i wanna try every single one,so i'll go and get some more,they're not very expensive,though.LOL
I wanna get honey butter,seasalt and seaweed spa for my BF,Sunflower Citrus Garden Soap, Loofah Herb Soap as well.
You can purchase them in here:

bye everyone.Have a nice day

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét