Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Bảy, 12 tháng 6, 2010

Big dolly eyes look.

Today i try to create a different look,so i decided to try big dolly eye look.Hope this look is not bad.
I dont think i need circle lenses,what do u think?
My bare face:

After monistat:

I mix my Max factor foundation with Elf shimmering facial whip:

Apply foundation:

After:


Apply powder to set the makeup:

Put on eye shadow like this:

Eyes open:


Tighline:


After apply mascara and eyeliner:

Haha big eyed girl:


Some pinkie blush


And baby pink lipgloss:

I wanna show you my Jordana lipgloss in pink grapefruit:

Bye everyone.Have a nice day.

2 nhận xét:

  1. Another very cute look! You have such prettily shaped lips!

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. You don't need circle lenses whatsoever! This is really beautiful~ <3

    Trả lờiXóa