Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 12, 2010

BB cream SKinfood Peach sake pore

I love skinfood skincare,and also their bbcreams,of course.I have try almost all of their bbcreams,the gingko ,mushroom ,aloe,algae one,and now i am trying the peach sake bbcream.They launched a new bbcream,the redbean one,but i dont think i will purchase it,i think its not suitable for hot weather here in Vietnam.

The peach sake is suitable for oily skin,it claims to control oil and give you a matt and natural finish.A friend fave this to me to try,this is no2 natural,but i think it's not dark at all.Maybe because my skin isn't oily now?

This is how it look after 10 hours of wear , no touch up,no blot.I kinda like it.^^















1 nhận xét:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information about BB cream. I have also oily face. I'll definitely going to try this cream. I appreciate your link a lot.

    Trả lờiXóa