Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 12, 2010

Review for new bbcream from Natural republic

These are the pics that i took this morning to see how the new bbcream on me,and i was obssesed by this.It called: Advanced cell boosting ex bbcream spf 30 pa++.Long name,ha.

It's kind of expensive,about 26~ 30$,but it's very nice on the skin.It does its jobs in fill in pores,does not get oily or dry on my normal skin type.Also i get the sample in no2 and it is not dark at all.Amazing.


I usually feel that the other bbcream from Natural republic is a lil' too dark for my skintone.I'm about NW15~20 because i get whiter in wintertime.So no2 is perfect for me,and it does not oxidize on my,that's a plus.
The coverage is so good,i can double it up as concealer.

Overall,highly recomend this bbcream to everyone.
In those pics,i only have the bbcream,mascara on.No lipstick ,blush.







































































































































Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét