Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 12, 2010

Dark angel tutorial

My bare face,i've already put on all of my skincare stuff.





















Put on bbcream,i use Natural republic bbcream that i've review in my last post.



















Eye brows:



















Apply a pink/purple cream shadow base all over the top lids:




















Apply a dark brown color with red undertone on the lids, I use Nyx eyeshadow in Beans:



















Draw eyeliner,extend the line in the front to create exotic eye shape



















Put on mascara:



















Use a nude lip liner to line my lips:




















Use finger to blend the line:




















Apply coral lip gloss:



















ANd the final look:























Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét