Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 11, 2010

FOTD natural makeup for school

Well,i'll start to update my blog more frequently.Today is a pretty natual look for young shool girl .I think it's suitable for sutdent too.
I just put on my moisturiser,sunblock,bbcream,loose powder and then go out.I put on my makeup at about 12am and when i take these pics,it's 8:20 pm,ha.
I think the baviphat bbcream is so great for people who has oily/combo skin.Unlike the other korean brand bbcream,this bbcream isn't too white and gastly looking.I almost find it a lil' dark because it's winter time now,I get lighter and lighter.I'm right now about NW 15 -20.NW is a bit darker.
And by the way,i dont use circle lenses,i think i dont need them.HA
BBream baviphat magic girl in no1,coty airspun loose powder,elf kabuki brush,etude highlighting powder,biore brightening sunscreen .

PLS excuse my dorky face.^^,and my pores are so huge .sigh....



























































Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét