Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 5, 2010

Tired day

unbelievable,i've lost my motor.
i'm really carazy right now,plus,my boyfriend always says:"I told you so".I hate when he says that.I'm already sad enough.
It's such a bad day for me.I planned to post a new title about BBcreams,and guess what,i dont want anymore.I'm having bad luck right noww,and i hope i'll go soon.I cant take this anymore.

Still,i have to post more about my huge elf's stuff
ELF's eyebrow kit:


I got this in Light,because i dont want my thick eyebrows get darker.Nice stuff,actually.

Next is my fav blotting powder: ELF's high definition powder

i was too lazy to make another photo of this product.It's white powder,but become transparent when apply.It claim to create soft focus look,and i do believe that it does.It's absorb oil very well,make my skin look soft but still glowy.It's great for photos too.Great product for only 6$.

Their Under eye concealer and highlighter is very good,too.It conceal my dark circle,but not drying my delicate eyelids.It's not too sheer.I chose Fair color,good match.

ELF produce good brushes,I got 3 of them.The powder brush is a must have for me,and also is the kabuki brush,since i've swich to mineral make up and bb creams.The angled brush is good,too,but now i dont use liquid foundation now,but i can use this one to apply my BB cream to create a flawless skin.
Done with Studio line,tomorrow i'll write about their mineral range.

Some random things,i hope to keep this baby face forever,

Keep smiling and good things will come to you

1 nhận xét: