Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 5, 2010

ELF haul

Welcome to my blog

It’s the first time I try make my own beauty blog,so exciting haha

I just want to share my crazy habit and my obsession about makeup and beauty.

I’m Vietnamese ,a typical asian girl,but in some sections,I’m not like a Vietnamese,that’s what my friends told me.Have no idea

Skintone:Neutral/pink undertone

Skintype:combination/oily/sensitive in summer,dry/very dry in winter.

Hair:brown because I’ve dyed my hair

Eye:very black


Begin,I’ll show my big haul of ELF cosmetics,mineral line and studio line.

I know that ELF is a very cheap brand,but some of their products are quite good. I’ve purchase some products from their website,and i wanna do a review ‘bout them.

Hope this will help people who wanna try these.

Firstly,ELF’s studio line.I’ve purchase a lot from this range and I think it’s worth the money.It’s very cheap,but I have to pay shipping fee.


The ELF’s contouring blush and bronzing powder:

It contain the blush and the bronzer.i know there’s a lot of review about this,but I just write mine any way.The blush is peachy,pinky,has a lot of golden shimmer.For me,it’s more like a peachy blush with golden shimmer,very flattering for asian skintone.But I have a neutral/pink undertone(my veins are blue),still very flattering.It’s a good dupe of Nars duo Orgasm/Laguna.

I like the blush,but the bronzer is too dark for my skintone.it may look good on people who is NC 30-35 but not me,it make me look like I put mud on my face

Overall,still a good product.


Next,ELF’s golden and warm bronzer

Since it’s summer time,I like to put bronzer on to create a healthy looking.That’s why I bought these

ELF’s golden bronzer:

I was so exciting when I bought this,I think it would work.But after I tried I on,I realize it’s more like a highlighter for me.The main reason is,it has gorgous shimmer,but too shimmery.And the colour is too light,so it’s a good highlighter for me.


ELF’s warm bronzer

It’s definitely a bronzer,’cause it’s dark enough to use as bronzer.The colour is good,and it’s very versatile.it has 4 colour so you can use it as blush,bronzer,you can put it in the browbone or cheekbone,vvv…It’s worth trying.

ELF cream eyeliner

It’s the best eyeliner I’ve ever tried,even I haven’t try much.

Although it’s called cream,it’s water- proff,non smudge,doesn’t crease,so goooooood

I love these.I’ve bought 2 in black and brown,but I’ve purchase the other colours,midnight and ivory.They’re coming to me,can’t wait.

Last but not least ,their Brushes.They’re very famous,good quality,dense,not fail off,soft.

For the price,nothing can beat these babies.I have Angled foundation brush,Kabuki brush,Powder brush(dupe of MAC 187 but a lotttt cheaper)

Pheww,quite a lot.

That’s it for today.My first post is too long.I’ll do more review later

If you have any question,please ask me.I’ll be pleasure.

Also I will do some FOTD.Hope it’s not bad.Still,make up is my obsession.I like to do different face,to see how my face can change.Jerk,I know

See u

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét