Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 5, 2010

Freaky friday(i'll try to post this again


this is a lil ' update for may new collection ELF's mineral range.

Now I’ll jump to ELF’s mineral range.I believe it’s the new range of ELF and the price is slightly higher than the normal brand.Before I purchase them,I’ve read many reviews so I decide to try.I ordered 2 mineral foundation because I wasn’t sure about the color,3 mineral blushes and the mineral booster.I must admit that I’m disappointed about the foundations,mainly because the Fair color(the lighest) is darker than Light( the second lighest).I have no idea about this.

But about the blushes,uhm,quite okay.I purchased Joy,Bliss,Rose.Joy is a mauve/lilac pink color but too sheer,it works for me,NW15-20,but I don’t know how it works on people who has darker skintone,I personally think,it can work as a highlighter,with a slightly pinkish tone.It really brighten up my skintone.Bliss is a coral blush,but it more like a peachy blush.When I change the foundation,liquid or mineral,ir appears different from pink to peachy/coral.Rose is my favorite of the three,because it has no shimmer,the color is very intense,but easy to blend.It give me a nice flush of colour,very natural.I can mix this with Joy to make it more radiance and glowy,I like this method a lot,I like mixing,actually.That’s why I like mineral cosmetics in powder form.

The mineral booster is finely milled,smell like Centrum,maybe because it has vitamin A,C,E in it.It has a pink hue,but transparent when apply on my face,very good at absorb oil and make my makeup stay fresh,and more,it’s so cheap.Highly recommend this.

That’s it for mineral,I’m waiting my concealer,because I’ve read many good reviews about this concealer.Cant wait to try.

A newbie that I like a lot is Monistat gel to powder chafing relief.There is so many people rave this product,but for me,it’s not my huge primer.I prefer glowy primer than matt,even my skintype is combination/oily.Just this gel doesn’t perform like a real primer for me,but it make my skin smoother before apply bbcreams/foundation because it contain silicone.

Waiting my Skin79 bbcreams,so tempted about this.Some people don’t like bb cream because they think bbcreams make their skin oilier,but I guess it depends on skin condition.I’ve tried Missha perfect cover and Skin79 shinypearl,and my skin is not oily,just glowy,and stay freah until I wash my face.I think these bb cream are good at oil-control for me,and stay fresh all day long.Pure love



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét